Testing and getting it for Free!
Here is the APPS2C Products Testing Program
Everyone loves testing. Now, this is the first time that we invite our readers and users to participate in our testing program!
We’re asking you to test all of our products, including all of our Car Phone Holder Accessories and Car Audio Adapters.
Dear readers and users, we’re giving you all of our products for free! Repeat, every single product you will get is for free! This is real. All we need in return is your reviews! Complete the application to get signed up, and remember to share your thorough, creative testing plan with us.
To increase your chances of a successful application, you’ll want to pay special attention to:
- What kind of product you want to test
- Which features you want to test
- What kind of content you’ll produce (a video, a written review, etc.) and where it will be posted
- Creative ideas that make your plan stand out from the crowd
There are a lot of things you could do, from making a reaction video to hauls, pranks, detailed testing, and more. Using your imagination!
We look forward to seeing your applications, fans. Apply to us right now！
- Complete the application to enter this User Program. You will be asked to submit a test plan as part of the survey, but feel free to also share your test plan in the comments below. Copying others’ testing plans will result in immediate disqualification and you will be unable to take part in future User Program.
- This event runs for the whole year of 2019, from now to December 31th, 2019. You can apply at any time during this period.
- We will choose 30 testers each month. The chosen testers will be announced on the community on 15th of each month.
- Every user can only apply for just one product. Applying for more than one products will be viewed as a valid application.
- This Users Program only open to residents of the US.
- Review Requirements: Once you have received your product, you need to post a link to your review on the community under the review category within two weeks. If you haven’t provided a link after two weeks you will be unable to take part in future UsersPrograms.
- Where to share your review: You are not required to post your review to a specific website, but you could share your review on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.), YouTube, Anker Community, forums, blogs, deal websites, or other online spaces.